general terms and conditions
Sect. 1 Scope of validity, customer information
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Electronic Assembly GmbH www.shop.lcd-module.de and consumers who purchase goods in our shop. Our contracts with the Consumer shall be made exclusively in the German or English language, in each case depending on whether the Consumer makes the relevant purchase on our English language or on our German language website. Therefore, if the order is made on our German website, exclusively the German version of these General Terms and Conditions shall be relevant. If the oder is made on our English website, exclusively the English version of these General Terms and Conditions shall be relevant.
Sect. 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to order goods.
(2) You can put one or more products into the cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. Once you have entered your information and clicked the order button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer by sending an order confirmation by e-mail within 3 working days. If the period in sentence 1 expires without acceptance, your offer is deemed to have lapsed, i.e. you are no longer bound to it.
Sect. 3 Customer information: Storage of the contractual text
The contract with the item details (e.g. kind of product, price) will be stored by us. The GTC we send to you too, you can call the GTC at any time in addition, over our web page. As registered customer you can access your passed orders over the customer login range: My Customer Account.
Sect. 4 Customer information: Correction Note
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can terminate the order process also at any time by closing of the browser window completely.
Sect. 5 Retention of title
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
Sect. 6 Statute of limitations of your warranty
(1) The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
(2) Your warranty claims due to defects of the purchase item are limited to one year from the transfer of risk. Exceptions to this rule are claims for damages and claims against defects that we fraudulently concealed and claims from a guarantee of the condition of the item that we have assumed. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
Sect. 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for minor negligence in breach of duty, provided such breaches do not involve essential contractual obligations, damages caused by death, bodily injury, impaired health or guarantees or affect claims under the Produkthaftungsgesetz (ProdHaftG, Product Liability Act). Same is valid for obligation injuries of our executing aides and our legal representatives. Belonged to the contract-substantial obligations in particular the obligation to hand over and for you the property to it provide to you the thing. Further we have to provide the thing for you freely from special and defective titles to.